 Space / 27743
Re: Wide Moonbase Corridors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 06:51:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
Before I pass out, what do you think?
Fuzzy has once again brought up one of the most requested Moonbase standard
mods.

If we added a wide corridor variant, how wide would it be?

16?

Think about it.
I'm thinking at this point it would do no harm at all.
Moonbase is here to stay.  Big time.

I vote "no", there's no point in messing with the doors.

I can't think of any doors I've gone through in the past year (other than on
while having a conversation.  One of us goes through at a time.  Even in the
case of double doors, one is usually locked down and only opened when some
insanely large piece of equipment is moved through.  Throughout the MB,
equipment up to four studs wide can be moved through (including the large
barrel), if it's elevated.  If it's bigger than that, it should be either a)
modular or b) teleported into place.

-nk