 Space / 27706
Re: Wide Moonbase Corridors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 19:01:00 GMT

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:HKJ105.AGy@lugnet.com...
Before I pass out, what do you think?
Fuzzy has once again brought up one of the most requested Moonbase • standard
mods.

If we added a wide corridor variant, how wide would it be?

16?

Think about it.
I'm thinking at this point it would do no harm at all.
Moonbase is here to stay.  Big time.
--
[  j o n ]
http://zemi.net

There's also the one I formulated months ago.  It's the 8-wide corridor,
wide enough for two minifigs to stand side-by-side.  As long as people used
the right adapters, it would work perfetly.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=37998
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Markham/Moonbase/Concepts/WideCorridors/mod1_10.png>

--
Markham Carroll