 Space / 27705
Re: I'm back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 19:45:46 GMT

Hi Dean,

Some advice...

Your post about your vacation does not belong in .space. It’s good that you want to share your life’s events with us but you still have to follow the rules. I understand that you’ve made some friends here in .space and you’re anxious to tell your buddies all about your trip.

I suggest that NEXT TIME you want to share something with your fellow spacers about something TOTALLY UNRELATED to .space, you can post something very short and simple like: “Hey guys! I just got back from a great vacation! I posted my story at lugnet.people (or lugnet.off-topic).” And then provide the link for those who are interested.

I think that’s the best way to use Lugnet, provided that it’s an OCCASIONAL thing (like an annual vacation). I seriously doubt anyone in .space will have a problem with that (if someone DOES, save it for email please -- danieljassim@hotmail.com).

--Dan