 Space / 27704
27703  |  27705
Subject:
UNN-1 Unnamed Shuttle thingie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 19:31:20 GMT

http://wildbrick.com/personal/photobooker.php?d=command/naval/unn-1

Recharged a bit from BrickFest, I took on the challenge of building
something from 4403 Air Blazers.

The only thing I had in focus was I wanted the two engines and a long tail
between them

http://wildbrick.com/personal/photobooker.php?op=P&im=dscn1896.jpg&d=command%2Fnaval%2Funn-1%2F

I had hoped the finished product would be a cargo lift type vehicle, but I
kept changing how the body was to work...The end product is low profile,
but shows my utter inability to make SNOT work well :-/

I'm going to rebuild it again, but wanted to post pics just to prove that I
can still build some :-)

---
wubwub
aka  stephen f roberts

wildbrick.com  -  Jain's Guide : Promoting more than just the MOC