 Space / 27590
Re: I'm back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 07:05:32 GMT

"Dr. H" <bthennen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:HKCvKz.1K0@lugnet.com...
Hey guys,

<snipped your troll..which has worked, sigh>

Some great stuff you just posted Dean. Stuff that has absolutely nothing to
do with this newsgroup at all.
Thanks!

If this were not LUGNET (which is *still* the friendliest place on the
internet) you would have been flamed and attacked into oblivion by now.  But
it's not the rest of the internet.  It's LUGNET.  And furthermore, it's
.space.
And we're cool and try to be as nice as we can.  And we love newbies.

But you are being a jerk.  You post garbage and you don't listen to anyone's
advice.

Step back for a second and think about contributing to the community in some
fashion.  If you can't, just go away.  I don't really care anymore.  This is
not an age or newbie issue at all.  I don't care if you are 12 or have only
been online for a week.  Other people that fit that description have done a
better job of being cool.  I just really think you're trying to annoy us.
And it's worked.

Cheers!  (*clink*)

PS: Seriously Dean.   You respect us and you'll get tons in return.  You
have my word.
--
[  j o n ]
http://zemi.net