 Space / 27591
Re: New MOC: Quark
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 07:15:43 GMT

"Nick Kappatos" <nkappatos@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:HK44vJ.p9n@lugnet.com...
During my first-ever sorting frenzy in the early half of this year, my • mind
wandered enough to slap brick together once again.  Ah, the good old days.

In the midst of sort stages 1 & 2, I came up with the Quark:

I'm lame, and need to catch up on new MOCs.
You know I love this thing.  It's tiny and weird and well thought out.
I think the main thing that draws me to it is the whole 'standing up and
holding on' thing.  This hasn't been done a lot and it's a really good idea.
I love it.  I will make one soon.

It was awesome hanging out with you at BrickFest and I hope I can hang out
with you here too now. :-)
Can't wait to see more!
--
[  j o n ]