 Space / 27429
Re: New MOC: Quark
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 16:08:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nick Kappatos wrote:
   During my first-ever sorting frenzy in the early half of this year, my mind wandered enough to slap brick together once again. Ah, the good old days.

In the midst of sort stages 1 & 2, I came up with the Quark:

For some reason, I thought Sneary had made these. Hmm.

Love how it fits in the storage box.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

“Adopt a fleebnork. They’re DYING!” -Sally Struthers