 Space / 27432
Re: New MOC: Quark
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 16:23:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nick Kappatos wrote:
   During my first-ever sorting frenzy in the early half of this year, my mind wandered enough to slap brick together once again. Ah, the good old days.

In the midst of sort stages 1 & 2, I came up with the Quark:

Post moderation:

Nick, this is cool. I always love small itty bitty MOCs with big taste, and this fits the bill. Neat construction, and I like the different color schemes. Very cool how it fits in a box. :-)