 Space / 27433
Re: Small for a freighter, big for a ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 16:26:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tobias Möller wrote:
   It’s been a while since I touched my LEGO bricks, but this summer, when I had no homework to worry about, I built my first serious MOC for a year, or perhaps more. It turned out to be my largest spaceship yet (60 studs in length). Read all about it, and see the pictures, at:

http://m1.876.telia.com/~u87609425/freighter/index.html

Very nice. Like the yellow color choice and that canopy - haven’t seen a MOC with one of those in awhile. Nifty containers too. One wouldn’t think so, but the huge clash of colors right there don’t detract from this MOC at all.

Oh, and the landing gear is awesome. Very beefy and almost neo-classic space, with a Technic twist. :-)