 Space / 27434
27433  |  27435
Subject:
Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 19:52:09 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

THE TRANSFORCERS
robots with the force to transform

I’m starting to make a series of MOCs which are simply Star Wars vehicles that can transform into robots. For any one who knows about the Trasnformers, this would be as if the Transformers’ Ark landed a long time a go, in a galaxy far, far away. Instead of taking on earth vehicle forms, they took on the forms of vehicles from the Star Wars universe.

The first one: Eximus Prime

Instead of putting in a buch of links to pictures, I’m just puting in a link
here
to the page I quickly made to display them.

I hope you enjoy them. If you have any comments, complaints, whatever, feel free to let me know. Thanks.

Mike “Count Blockula” Crowley
“Celebrate the night in eblockvillage