 Space / 27494
Re: New MOC: Quark
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 04:55:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison wrote:
   Nick, this is cool. I always love small itty bitty MOCs with big taste, and this fits the bill. Neat construction, and I like the different color schemes. Very cool how it fits in a box. :-)

Thanks Chris. One of the pluses (plusses? plus’? +‘s?) of working small is being able to reuse the design over and over, in regards to color and as part of larger builds. And, shoving it into a box attached to a larger ship.

-nk