 Space / 27495
Re: New MOC: "Avenger" Next-Generation Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 04:56:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote: -snip-

This is excellent Mladen. As said, your colour grouping is total school....I get a lot from it.

Thanks Gil, yep grouping is the 1337 (1) new thing.

You can definately see aspects of mecha in this....stand it upright and you get the vague shape of a figure with 2 stocky legs! Of course, it works wonderfully. It is a little reminscent (to me anyway) of some of the early Diaclone toys...this is nothing but a good thing, I assure you.

Heh, yeah it does kinda look like a mecha.

Hope to see some more ships from you!

I’ve begun working on something new a day ago. So you all should be seeing it real soon.

Cheers, -Gil

Mladen Pejic

(1) Haha... I saw Jon or someone doing ELITE/HACKER speak some time ago. Now I gotta do it too, just to be a llama!