 Space / 27628
Re: New MOC: "Avenger" Next-Generation Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 18:08:07 GMT

Awesome!

Geez I’ve been out of it forever, I’ve been gone a bunch, and we’ve had relatives over all summer it seems. I haven’t had much time for building either, not that I’ve had much desire for lugnet or lego or anything though. =^/

Anyways, This is rad!

It has a sweet gunship feel to it. The huge guns hanging off the side are perfect.

I like the living quarters as well. They take away a bit from the shape of the overall ship, but who cares cause their so freakin cool.

I love the hatch on top! That is so cool. Screw landing gear, that’s the way to do it!

Great work man, everything is so refined as usual, and the attention to detail is insane.

Sweet stuff

-Geordan

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:

Click on Image

The blackout on Thursday was the impetus for this creation.

Hmmm... What else to say. Well, building large S P A C E MOCs is hard. So I respect some of you guys even more now. The last ship (no that Landing Barge doesn’t count, that was just a ‘container’) I actually built was around 3 years ago!

Here’s hoping you all enjoy it. ;-)

Also, I have uploaded the .MPD files for the “Rhino” and “Sentinel”.

Mladen Pejic