 Space / 27535
Re: New MOC: "Avenger" Next-Generation Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 05:13:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Bunn wrote:
   Mladen, you definitely have a signature style. I love the nested rockets/vents/cone pieces in the wings and the pilots chairs are awesome.

Thanks Partick. I’m sure someone else has done those chairs before, though.

Keep ‘em coming. I can’t wait to see whats next.

Oh it’s coming soon! ;-D

Pat Bunn

Mladen Pejic