 Space / 27670
Re: New MOC: "Avenger" Next-Generation Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 05:07:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Geordan Hankinson wrote:
   Awesome!

Thanks Geordan!

Geez I’ve been out of it forever, I’ve been gone a bunch, and we’ve had relatives over all summer it seems. I haven’t had much time for building either, not that I’ve had much desire for lugnet or lego or anything though. =^/

Yeah, I was really hoping to hear more from you over the summer. :-(

Anyways, This is rad!

It has a sweet gunship feel to it. The huge guns hanging off the side are perfect.

Thanks, glad you like the guns.

I like the living quarters as well. They take away a bit from the shape of the overall ship, but who cares cause their so freakin cool.

Yeah, they do break up the “flow” but it was done to reduce the overall length.

I love the hatch on top! That is so cool. Screw landing gear, that’s the way to do it!

:-)

Great work man, everything is so refined as usual, and the attention to detail is insane.

Thanks for the kind reply Geordan, it really means a lot to me.

Sweet stuff

Here’s hoping to see new stuff from you too! ;-D

-Geordan

-snip-

Mladen Pejic