 Space / 27537
Re: New MOC: "Avenger" Next-Generation Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 05:29:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:

Here’s hoping you all enjoy it. ;-)

Love the color work. Never thought of using white to offset large concentrations of light grey & something else, but me likey. Also, it’s cool that there’s two decks for the living compartment... saves on the ship’s footprint. Well planned, well executed.

-nk