 Space / 27492
Re: New MOC: "Avenger" Next-Generation Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 04:46:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Rabadan wrote: -snip-

Hey MP. Clean and neat just the way I enjoy your creations. At first I did not go for the guns but I came back to look at you page and I stated to see how those guns could come in handy. Also, I noticed the “modular” concept behind the landing barge and now Avenger. It help me figure out some problems with my current project. Great MOC overall.

Hey David!

Thanks, it’s good to hear you got something out of this MOC. Also, thanks for liking the guns! ;-)

Best of luck to you on your own project.

David. Take care.

Mladen Pejic