 Space / 27408
Re: New MOC: "Avenger" Next-Generation Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 23:43:21 GMT

Let me be the first one on the bandwagon for the Avenger. In fact, I’m drivin’ the bus. Its cool to see such a large, relatively smooth ship. I see alot of the patented design elements for your mecha, and they work pretty well ie: the down-turned radar dishes and the color scheme(always awesome). I really liked the engines with the wing-things, the big fuel tanks (if thats what they hold), and the overall shape. The com dish was cool as well (a tiny detail I know), and also the airlock. The guns also look like they were torn off one of your mecha, but imho, don’t really work on Avenger. I like them on the mecha, but here they look chaotic somehow. Also on the down side, the crew section looks too boxy. I realize it may be boxy by design, but to me it looks out of place with the great streamlined form of the rest of the ship. Overall, great job, the Avenger rocks. -Keith