 Space / 27561
Re: New MOC: "Avenger" Next-Generation Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 04:35:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nick Kappatos wrote: -snip-

Love the color work. Never thought of using white to offset large concentrations of light grey & something else, but me likey. Also, it’s cool that there’s two decks for the living compartment... saves on the ship’s footprint. Well planned, well executed.

Thanks Nick!

Yep, the two decks were definitely intended to reduce the ships total length.

-nk

Mladen Pejic