 Space / 27560
Re: Stargo MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 01:12:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce wrote:
Right on the heels of our recent release, the Olympus, Kane StarCrafters is
very pleased to offer its first urban transport in nearly 2 years.

The Stargo

The Stargo is in a way, a marriage of our two earlier designs the Sprint and
the Savannah.  This craft is designed  for the moonbase executive that is
still on his way up.  Easy to park with its tiny footprint, you can make
that morning meeting every time.

enjoy

-tk
CEO Kane StarCrafters

Wow Travis!

That thing is so original and strange, yet so absolutely amazing! You have
really captured a way out design idea and used it beautifully. Actually, I think
that a bit more larger version would go down very nicely! Just so SNOTty and
wierd but I love it! You are developing a very unique and smooth style.

Keep up the good work!

Zac