 Space / 27556
Re: Stargo MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:29:22 GMT

Is that thing stable in the "parked" position?  Or does it need, maybe, • oh, I
don't know, ¬¬[landing gear]? ¬¬

this craft is self righting and hovers a off the ground slightly when in the
park.  Similar to the ancient technology that was first used in what was
called a "Segway" back in the early part of the 21st century.

-tk