 Space / 27553
Re: Stargo MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:08:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce wrote:
Right on the heels of our recent release, the Olympus, Kane StarCrafters is
very pleased to offer its first urban transport in nearly 2 years.

The Stargo

Very different - I like it.  Like Gil said, this really is taking an idea and
totally flipflopping it around.  Great use of all them big slopes - they really
work well.  My only beef is the stability - landing gear?

Really cool.
-Chris