 Space / 27622
Re: Stargo MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 05:51:41 GMT

wow thanks dave ...

wait till you see what i release this weekend...

any good ideas for a speeder name?

-tk

"David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message
Travis,

This will be one of my favorite Space Moc's I've ever seen for a long • time.
Your building style for this shape is simple terrific.  There are so many
unusual combinations of generally clumsy pieces.  Great work!

Dave

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HK9HsM.1Bpo@lugnet.com...
Right on the heels of our recent release, the Olympus, Kane StarCrafters • is
very pleased to offer its first urban transport in nearly 2 years.

The Stargo

The Stargo is in a way, a marriage of our two earlier designs the Sprint • and
the Savannah.  This craft is designed  for the moonbase executive that • is
still on his way up.  Easy to park with its tiny footprint, you can make
that morning meeting every time.

enjoy

-tk
CEO Kane StarCrafters