 Space / 27539
Re: Stargo MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 05:53:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce wrote:
Right on the heels of our recent release, the Olympus, Kane StarCrafters is
very pleased to offer its first urban transport in nearly 2 years.

The Stargo

The Stargo is in a way, a marriage of our two earlier designs the Sprint and
the Savannah.  This craft is designed  for the moonbase executive that is
still on his way up.  Easy to park with its tiny footprint, you can make
that morning meeting every time.

enjoy

-tk
CEO Kane StarCrafters

Travis,

How on earth (everybody: "ah-ah-AH, how in SPACE...") did you get at least six
pieces bigger than a finger into an enclosed fig-scale vehicle that fits into
your palm?  Are you chopping pieces?

That's a cool thruster system on the back, too.

-nk