 Space / 27538
Re: New MOC: Quark
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 05:40:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   I really like this little bugger. Perhaps the Jr.Marshalate will be looking into a new personal troop transport.. hmmm?

of course, it will need a big gun to slap on it. >:)

-Lenny

The Jr. Marshalate actually made it to the unveiling, representing the Eastern Block:

.... but he didn’t stick around long enough to meet The Goulet. You know, it strikes me that the “Original” Quark (left) is in Eastern Block colors. Maybe I’m in touch with my inner “space commie”:

Thanks Lenny! -nk