 Space / 27738
Re: New MOC: Quark
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 05:26:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nick Kappatos wrote:
   During my first-ever sorting frenzy in the early half of this year, my mind wandered enough to slap brick together once again. Ah, the good old days.

In the midst of sort stages 1 & 2, I came up with the Quark:

Well, gee, I thought I replied to this. Oops.

Anyways, being the person who displayed beside you at Brickfest, I can say that you did more with a few parts than I did with a lot...I have a little envy of that talent!

And one of many reasons I had such a great time at the fest was meeting up with everyone and all of the hysterical comments you made as Goulet and the psychically powered ship...comments that still crack me up upon reflection. Not to mention your idea on how to make the ‘trans axial drive’ work with pulleys...I plan to get onthat once I figure whatthe ship looks like overall.

Joe Meno .space paprazzi!