 Space / 27737
Re: New MOC: "Paveway" Missile Boat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 05:20:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Geordan Hankinson wrote:
   Sweet! This thing is awesome.

I love it when the ship is fit onto the weapons rather than the weapons being fit onto the ship. =^D

This is so cool. As everyone has come to expect from you, the weapons are definitely the highlight. All the interchangeable goodies are drool worthy!

Heh, thanks Geordan!

That cockpit is sweet, if only the divers sets came with smoke canopies, the blue looks good with the colour scheme too though. The colours are fine, I just think they take away from some of the Paveways manliness. ;^)

Yeah, I really wish I had those dk. grey canopies to use for my spacecraft. I’ll try to acquire some for future project.

Awesome work, my favourite part of this is the idea of a small ship being able to launch eight (!) massive missiles at one target at once. =^D

Thanks again. Yep, I imagine these little ‘boats’ performing surgical strikes against enemy vessels. Their small size would help them get close enough to unleash their payload without being detected.

This would be a heck of a lota fun in a video game. =^P

Gah! Curse you for reminding me of video games. I’ve wasted half my summer playing BF1942.

:-)

later

-Geordan

-snip-