 Space / 27655
Re: New MOC: "Paveway" Missile Boat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 11:04:58 GMT

   Basically, I wanted to make a spacecraft that was kinda like today’s high-performance military aircraft. I wanted it to carry a good variety of ordnance and also have avionics pods on the sides. The bubble cockpit is another feature that I felt was apt for this spacecraft. It would provide great situational awareness, and further aid the pilot in target acquisition.

I sure hope that bubble automatically darkens, as the pilot would otherwise be blinded by the many nuclear explosions that will occur in any space battle. Visual sensors are far less useful in space than on Earth anyhow.. :) Anyway, nice li’l craft.