 Space / 27547
Re: New MOC: "Paveway" Missile Boat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:40:03 GMT

That’s really really cool. I like the mecha-style idea of having a ship with such a wonderful collection of toys, a bit like buying action figures and vehicles and getting all the guns and missiles.

The pendulum cockpit with roll bar is great as well.

Any chance you’ll make one in dark grey (low-vis colour scheme) for maximum military effect? You’ve already got the stealthy covered munitions bays...

Will