 Space / 27533
27532  |  27534
Subject:
Stargo MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 04:59:00 GMT

Right on the heels of our recent release, the Olympus, Kane StarCrafters is
very pleased to offer its first urban transport in nearly 2 years.

The Stargo

The Stargo is in a way, a marriage of our two earlier designs the Sprint and
the Savannah.  This craft is designed  for the moonbase executive that is
still on his way up.  Easy to park with its tiny footprint, you can make
that morning meeting every time.

enjoy

-tk
CEO Kane StarCrafters