 Space / 27466
Re: New MOC: "Avenger" Next-Generation Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 19:56:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:

Click on Image

The blackout on Thursday was the impetus for this creation.

Hmmm... What else to say. Well, building large S P A C E MOCs is hard. So I respect some of you guys even more now. The last ship (no that Landing Barge doesn’t count, that was just a ‘container’) I actually built was around 3 years ago!

Here’s hoping you all enjoy it. ;-)

Also, I have uploaded the .MPD files for the “Rhino” and “Sentinel”.

Mladen Pejic

This is excellent Mladen. As said, your colour grouping is total school....I get a lot from it.

You can definately see aspects of mecha in this....stand it upright and you get the vague shape of a figure with 2 stocky legs! Of course, it works wonderfully. It is a little reminscent (to me anyway) of some of the early Diaclone toys...this is nothing but a good thing, I assure you.

Hope to see some more ships from you!

Cheers, -Gil