 Space / 27629
27628  |  27630
Subject:
Alpha MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 18:14:26 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Kane StarCrafters, the leader in luxury, would like to announce our
sportiest starcraft yet.

the Alpha

Borrowing form from our Zenith series the Alpha features a wider front and
rear end for increased sensitivity in handling at extremely high speeds.
This starcraft is perfect for the executive that likes to showcase thier
penchant for class and style and sporty enough to take the checker in those
races behind the moonbase.

enjoy

-tk
CEO Kane StarCrafters