 Space / 27642
Re: Alpha MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 04:02:22 GMT

.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=55252

Beautiful design! I like all the views except the one that shows the gray
tube. It just does not suit the rest of the model. Otherwise, The design • is
"eye candy".

Bob Fay

dang bob,

I'm sad you don't like the tube.  I've been looking to include something
like that on so many things in the last year and this seemed like the only
candidate wher it kinda worked.

anyhow thanks for the cheers.  Its even sweeter to hold than the photos
show.

-tk