 Space / 27702
Re: Alpha MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 18:13:53 GMT

This is pretty.  Very smooth and sleekish.  I really like how the arch, • printed
slope, and round parts play off each other in the front end.  That looks • great
together.  And the tube is an interesting look that I think works on this • moc.
Very well done.

-Chris

Thanks,

I couldn't believe how well that worked either with the 4x curves and the
printed grille.  It just sorta happened that way.

thats 1 more for the tube.

-tk