 Space / 27744
27743  |  27745
Subject:
Back to .space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 06:44:09 GMT

Yow! I leave for a week and you guys lay out a tasty buffet table of spacey goodness. Some of my favorites:

Firebird- JHK, all I have to say is wow. That’s a great piece of work, and there ought to be a Hall of Fame for stuff this good.

Avenger- Mladen, you scare me. Once again, you turn to Space and shame us all.

K.E.R.M.I.T.- The first time I’ve ever seen those Insectoids parts put to good use. Yay green and yay Joe!

Take care,

Soren