 Space / 28001
28000  |  28002
Subject:
Echo MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 01:31:17 GMT

The engineers at Kane StarCrafters had a vision.  A vision to marry the
performance and style of our acclaimed line of eye catching starcraft with a
completely new, unique and ultra efficient drive system.

The Echo

This specially designed craft utilizes a revolutionary hypersonic percussion
drive system that accelerates and propels the aptly name Echo at breakneck
speeds that equal any of today's conventional drive systems.  But hey, let's
face it, this single seater is was designed for one thing and one thing
only.  Burying the throttle and holding on to your helmet as long as you can
handle.

enjoy

-tk
CEO Kane StarCrafters