 Space / 27379
Re: New Moc: The Firebird
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 04:35:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   Hey, all. Yes, I’m alive, and to prove it, I’ve posted a new moc in my uncompleted new website. (Give it a few seconds to load.)

http://creations.jhkruer.com/?m=firebird

Spacey.

‘Nuff said.

(No, seriously, John, you ROCK! Luv the engines, luv the shape, luv the smoothness! Keep at it!)

^green with envy