 Space / 27378
Re: The *GALACTIC-ENQUIRER* Reports!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 04:30:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom Sciortino wrote:

"Grand Admiral" <NoMoreSpam*grandadmiral@fleebnork.com> wrote in message
news:HK1M21.467@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.space, Ryan Wilhelm wrote:
IS THE GRAND ADMIRAL DEAD?

No, I'm quite alive, thank you.

I don't buy it...  I think he's dead and you are part of an elaborate plot
to replace key members of lugnet with pod people.  Killed while on donut
run.  I'm sorry, but it just makes too much sense to discount so quickly.

-- Tom

It's beliveable, and that's what counts.  I mean, geez dude, they're KRISPY
KREMES!

(This does bring up some interesting points....could the GA be cloned by that
doctor dude who did the whole Spamcake research thing?  And what if Palmer and
Jassim are pod people?)

Ry out
(all this is joking, I love the GA and the guys...)