 Space / 27392
Re: The *GALACTIC-ENQUIRER* Reports!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 15:26:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Ryan Wilhelm wrote:
   IS THE GRAND ADMIRAL DEAD?

Hey, nifty! LOL. Nice scene. That GA must of been high on Donut Glaze... :) J/K

About the images- it seems that your camera is somewhat lacking in close-ups. I’d say get back from the model until the camera returns an infocus-image, or at least resize and sharpen the image to get something decent, if small like this:

What is the camera model? I might be able to help more if I can figure that out.

Very Nice! I’m going to try the back-up-to-focus thing and then just crop off extras. I read my entire manual, and it says nothing for close-ups. Nothing at all. There were a few nice things about settings, though, and I’ll try those too.

I have an SP-1300 Shoot&Share, 1.3 megapixels. Not great, but good enough for most stuff. My question would be if anyone knows what programs are good a photo resizing? The one you did above looks much nicer, but I don’t think I can do that. I’d bet my Spiffcraft that you are using photoshop...

Thanks!

Ry out