 Space / 27398
Re: The *GALACTIC-ENQUIRER* Reports!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 18:56:20 GMT

Greetings, fellow .spacers!
     It seems to me that the Galactic Enquirer has possibly been taken for a
ride by a dangerous intergalactic terrorist organization.  Close scrutiny of the
(quite possibly purposely) blurred photographs of the crime scene reveal little
actual damage to the purported Spiffcraft, an oddly out of place hairstyle on
the reputed Grand Admiral, and what looks like a possible masked terrorist
gloating over the remains.
     While a horrible plot to unseat the Grand Admiral may indeed exist, his
reply as to his continued healthy existence, along with this important
photographic evidence, points to deeper troubles within the Imperium.  The
galaxy seems to be a more dangerous place than we might have thought, and the
Galactic Enquirer but another casualty.
     Sleep lightly, and carry a large blaster by your side.
     Peace be with us all.

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander