 Space / 27365
Re: The *GALACTIC-ENQUIRER* Reports!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 23:45:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Wow, um, no offense intended but have you read your camera manual? Those pics are HUGE and BLURRY. I got halfway through downloading one, saw it was out of focus, and stopped. Yes I’m on dialup at home so I’m more sensitive to the big pics, but I enjoy waitin’ on em if they’re clear pics. If it’s a bad pic, take another. “Focus Danielson, Focus” (wax on wax off)

Just tryin’ to help! I had to learn camera techniques to present my MOCS well. (and I’m certainly not there yet). You shall too.

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.

Urk! I must admit, I’ve never so much as looked at my manual....it’s in .PDF, which I am now downloading.

The camera definately isn’t top of the line, but it works great for my larger models. See the Swordfish and the Mechbay with a Madcat for examples of somewhat large but nice pictures. Minifig closeups seem to be lacking, though...

I sincerely apologize if the spoof pictures wasted your time, I’ll try to do better next time. And thanks for the criticism, I dug out my CD with the manual...

Ry out