 Space / 27366
Re: ~MOC UPDATE~ "Ghtroc Light Freighter"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 01:33:35 GMT

I for one, love the fact that you reply to yourself. I talk to myself all the time. I see it as a sign of character.

   Nice progress from the Unknown Division, Captain. While not as quick to complete your project, your continued efforts shine through. The size of the ship, especially for mini-fig scale, looks to be massive.

Hard to tell if its massive or not, without a comprehensive photo. Or maybe this is all part of your ‘uknown’plan to remain secretive and obtuse. I’d like to say that the cockpit looked interesting, but I’d have to have more proof that what I was looking at was a cockpit. Who knows, it might actually be the sauna room, or some kind of space-folding dingus.

   I like the connection between the cockpit and the rest of the ship, nicely detailed, without overgreebling. Also, it looks as though you may be starting on a lower level on the starboard side? That would definitely add significant cargo space to the freighter, since the top level thus far appears to be mainly used by the smaller cargo bays and systems areas.

There is a rest of the ship? Again, mor pics are in order here.

   The egress ladders are a nice touch, adding some playability to your MOC, as well as providing bottom access to the two smaller cargo bays.

Personally, I couldn’t tell that they were ladders, although the greebling in that pic looked nice. I’ll tell you what I did like though... the yellow cell phone... it really added a flavor that you just don’t see anymore on brickshelf. Also, who is they pumpkin-headed guy wearin the cowboy hat? He’s sitting at an orange table. I found him intruiging. A pumpkin space-cowboy? You have to love that. Egress ladders are key though... I employ them whenever possible.

   All in all, your MOC seems to be progressing nicely, and the Unknown Division should all give themselves a round of applause for their hard work.

I’ll give you a golf-clap for this one. It might be a great ship, but we’ll never know without some better documentation. Don’t get upset, I’m a sarcastic a-hole who should never be taken too seriously. Hey, at least I replied!

-Keith