 Space / 27304
Re: ~MOC UPDATE~ "Ghtroc Light Freighter"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 03:31:49 GMT

Nice progress from the Unknown Division, Captain. While not as quick to complete your project, your continued efforts shine through. The size of the ship, especially for mini-fig scale, looks to be massive.

I like the connection between the cockpit and the rest of the ship, nicely detailed, without overgreebling. Also, it looks as though you may be starting on a lower level on the starboard side? That would definitely add significant cargo space to the freighter, since the top level thus far appears to be mainly used by the smaller cargo bays and systems areas.

The egress ladders are a nice touch, adding some playability to your MOC, as well as providing bottom access to the two smaller cargo bays.

All in all, your MOC seems to be progressing nicely, and the Unknown Division should all give themselves a round of applause for their hard work.

-Captain Krotzer, The Unknown Division