 Space / 27305
Re: Futuron Escort Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 03:34:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steve Hickman wrote:
   Hello all,

Ever since I finished my Space Police themed MOC, the S.P.S. Inferno, I’ve been batting around ideas for another themed Naval Starship. After some preliminary sketches and ideas, I decided on a design that would evolve ultimately into the F.C.N. Sanford

Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks for your input,

Steve

The Sanford is an incredible moc with loads of internal detail. I’m particularly fascinated by the complicated missile battery, especially the angled launch tubes. It is refreshing to see a minifig scale ship with such complete innards. I couldn’t agree more with regards to the moral boosting lavatory and shower! Most other fops have their crews evacuating in their environment suits. Not an easy way to conquer the universe. Gotta love those interdeck ladder wells as well! I’m curious, will the next ship in this class be named Lamont or is Aunt Esther more likely?

Ryan