 Space / 27317
Re: Futuron Escort Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 18:35:23 GMT

Here’s what I think: I think I’ll go and dump all my sorted parts back into the giant tubs and drag the whole lot back into my kids’ rooms. As if I wasn’t depressed enough with too little time to build, you have to go and post these?! Sheesh!

Seriously, though, those rock! I’m not sure why you felt you had to use non-Lego parts in the “improved” Inferno, though, and I’m not even sure what they’re for, as they seem to be detached from the ship. Take a look at the lower margin of this photo. What are those pink greeblies?

James Wilson
Dallas, TX