 Space / 27318
Re: Futuron Escort Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:40:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steve Hickman wrote:
   Hello all,

Ever since I finished my Space Police themed MOC, the S.P.S. Inferno, I’ve been batting around ideas for another themed Naval Starship. After some preliminary sketches and ideas, I decided on a design that would evolve ultimately into the F.C.N. Sanford

Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks for your input,

Steve

Steve,

This is pretty awesome. I really liked the way you did the missile tubes, that’s a great way to have them get outside without breaching the hull.

The bridge was cool too, with those unusual angles.

Thanks,

George