 Space / 27364
Re: ~MOC UPDATE~ "Ghtroc Light Freighter"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 23:48:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Krotzer wrote:
   I can’t believe that the only responses I get on this, positive or negative, are comments on my self-response. That’s crazy.

Mmkay.

Rule 1 - Take on par pics (not small and fuzzy) of your entire MOC. I looked at every picture you posted, and I still have no idea what this ship looks like. That’s not a good thing.

Rule 2 - From what I saw, you are sticking to only a few colors. Good. But organize those colors into a tangible and believable order. Unless this ship is to be camoflauged on a grey and green planet, it looks too thrown together.

Rule 3 - Don’t bump posts like this, nobody likes it.

Rule 4 - Get used to the fact that some posts go unnoticed. Some posts get no feedback because people follow the “if you don’t have anything nice to say” rule. There’s a whole slew of other reasons too, pick one.

That all said, *finish* this MOC, clean it up a bit, spend more time on photos, and then show it off again. I guarantee you the result will be better.