 Space / 27502
Re: New Moc: The Firebird
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 12:32:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:

You working on anything, Gil?

That music camp looks stellar actually...brings back fond memories.

Not working on too much at the moment...just a couple small BI Joe things and a little speeder, racer doo daa. We got a new pup so he’s taking up most of the time at the moment. Really getting antsy to build tho’....like an addict going thru withdrawl :)

Cheers, -G