 Space / 27420
Re: New Moc: The Firebird
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 03:11:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli wrote:
   Oh yeah. I am using Netscape 4.61. Now I know it doesn’t work on a lot of newer java and flash crap but I have never had it crash on a normal webpage before. I click on the link I see a grey screen and the bar at the top of the page and poof the whole thing shuts down. Kind of a bummer, the little picture on the space page looks cool.

Strange. I don’t use any javascript, just plain ‘ol HTML. (At least thats what you see.)

Well, here are a few deep links for you. Hope they work for you.

http://creations.jhkruer.com/models/firebird/fire01.JPG

http://creations.jhkruer.com/models/firebird/fire08.JPG

http://creations.jhkruer.com/models/firebird/fire04.JPG

http://creations.jhkruer.com/models/firebird/fire09.JPG

http://creations.jhkruer.com/models/firebird/fire13.JPG

Yes they did, thanks. That is just plain awesome, but everyone told you that already. :-) I didn’t realize it was mainly grey. It looked white in the thumbnail pic on the space page.

Oh, and why don’t you upgrade? Its free, and v.6 or IE or whatever will be a big improvement over an outdated version.

Well I have Opera for stuff that needs to be secure, but I don’t like to use it unless I have too. Reading Lugnet is the main thing I do online and this is the first time I have really encountered a problem looking at a MOC page. I still use Netscape 3 gold for newsgroups on the rare occasion I read RTL or ATL(which isn’t supposed to still exist but does.) I guess I am a fan of if it ain’t broke don’t fix it, but I guess it is broke so I should fix it.

-Mike Petrucelli (who still uses Windoze 98 sr2 too.)