 Space / 27602
Re: New Moc: The Firebird
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:11:20 GMT

On 15.42 8/23/2003 +0000, Joe Meno wrote

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:

Yeah, the CGI looks is kinda nice, and I've been experimenting with • lighting.
I think that <http://jhkruer.com/thing.JPG this> is my best attempt.
(Warning! Large file!)  And, of course, it gets harder with larger MOCs.

You're doing a different approach than most with lighting. It lookslike
you are
basically using harsh lighting to define contour, which I wouldn't think would
work, but it works very well. And your camera has a REALLY nice macro
function!

But I'd still preffer getting finer detail even if it didn't mean getting
that spiffy background.  You can always photoshop...

isn't that always the way?:)

Make sure you announce your site when completed!

Joe Meno
.space paparazzi!

Finishing flipping through old posts, I just realized I forgot to thank Joe
for letting me crash on his chair Friday nite at BrickFest!!!

Thanks Joe!!!!!!!!!!!

---
wubwub
aka  stephen f roberts

wildbrick.com  -  Jain's Guide : Promoting more than just the MOC